Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7/30/13

Hmmm... how long has it been...?

Long enough. All I can think about is my New York, Astorian tied Brother, or should I say, I think of his absence?

Grove, America is not the same without him. The very ground of Delaware County grumbles for his footsteps to return to his native soil. The Water's Edge beckons for a sunset rendezvous. "Curse the beast and leave!" cries the Cabin. But,... his task remains unfinished. Only he and the LORD know the details.

He's a true Oklahoman Erickson forging a path in the groin of the beast---objective: sterilization. Cutting the fucker at the quick, yes??! I believe so. Serves them right. Before 9/11 NYC was the proverbial puppy with two peters, no? WTC? Double fallus? Anyway...I hope Kyle reads this and it puts a twisted prophetic grin on his face as he envisions his silhouetted exit, one fist in the air. Behind, a crumbling, flame encapsulated, NYC screams for salvation. Yes, HST would be proud. So would I.

But,... it's too early for any of that.

Oh LORD, too early for that.

No comments: